Ways to Save Money on Commercial Landscape Maintenance
You want to keep your lawn green but you also want to save money. It seems like a conflict of interest for many business owners. No matter what type of landscape services you’re currently having done, there are ways to pinch a few pennies. With these tips, you can cut costs while still enlisting the help the help of your commercial landscape maintenance services in ATL.
- Clarify your needs. Take a look at your maintenance contract. You may be paying for more than what you actually need. It pays to make a list of the requirements of your property. Then, reevaluate the things that are necessary to have done on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. If there are services that aren’t really benefiting your property, drop them from your contract. For those things that you do need, be very specific about how often you need to have the services performed.
- Space out your services. Do you really need to have your lawn mowed three times a week? Probably not. While your grass will be extra clean cut, it’s also going to cost you a fortune. By limiting the amount of times your maintenance company visits your property, you reduce your overall cost. Space out leaf raking, lawn mowing, and tree pruning to save you money while still ensuring that your property looks great.
- Ask about preventative measures. The best way to taper down those emergency lawn maintenance visits is to take preventative measures. Ask your provider about weed killers, aeration, and other services that can keep your property looking great and prevent issues from occurring in the future.
- Be honest with your service provider. If you need to cut costs, talk to your commercial landscape service provider. They may provide coupons or discounts. In some cases, providers cut breaks to their clients who have been with them for years simply because they value their business.
- Use the same company for all of your needs. Your service provider is more likely to offer you a discount if you use them for all of the services that you need. Don’t use a separate company to handle your landscaping needs and then someone different for your leaf and ice removal. Instead, bundle the things that you need and look for a landscaping service that can handle it all. You may find that the more you need to have done, the more money you’ll save.
Commercial property maintenance in Atlanta doesn’t have to break the bank. In fact, with careful planning and the right company, you can save money while still ensuring that your property is well-manicured.